Deluxe Patient Kiosk System
Deluxe Patient Kiosk System:
- All in One Dell PC - Touch Screen Computer- 23" large size
- Topaz Signature Pad for sigining electronic documents
- Patient Carrel with Choice of 2 colors
- Patient mesh back chair on wheels with arm rests
- Onsite Networking to existing computer network (wireless)
- Onsite Installation & Training
- Training includes setting up patient sign in forms such as Health History, HIPAA, Consent Forms, etc.
- Patient is gudied by receptionist at front desk to sit at one of the carrels and complete their eleectronic sign--in forms
- Patient completes forms on Dell touch screen computer
- Patient signs forms with attached Topaz electronic signature pad
- Screen then blanks out and readies for next patient
- Fully HIPAA compliant
- Sides of Carrel/Desk block others from vieiwing what is on screen
- Create your own custom arrangement with
Patient Sign-In Carrels
- Just begin with a starter unit and attach as many add-on units as you need (see pictures).
- Receptionist may direct 1, 2, 3, or unlimited number of patients to the carrels by assigning Carrel #1, #2, etc. to particular patients upon walk-in
- EZ 2000 Plus Dental Software knows how to handle multiple patient intake
- Perfect way to complete your Papereless Office!
- A sturdy steel frame on each Carrel withstands heavy use.
- Black metal connectors make it easy to arrange your carrels in create rows for multiple patients.
- Features as easy-to-clean melamine surface.
- Spacious 31 3/4" W x 22 3/4" D worksurface accommodatesAll-in-One Computer with keyboard, mouse and signature pad.
Cabling for cat5 is extra if wireless networking not possible.
DetailsThe EZ 2000 "Deluxe Patient Kiosk System" allows patients to complete forms electronically at a professional looking carrel at the front lobby area.
The Kiosk is useful when you want a patient to complete forms in the reception area. It allows patients to sign in electronically, complete Health Histories, Patient Registration forms, HIPAA Acknowledgements, Medical Histories, Financial Agreements, and more.